Here some of the things that was mentioned during the CES 2009 Keynote:
- 17 million users on xbox live
- There are more games bought on xbox than any other console
- 25 millions units of halo titles sold
- The average halo player plays 150 hours of halo on xbox live
- Halo wars is the first T rated Halo game due out February 28th
- There will be a downloadable halo wars demo February 5th
- Halo 3 odst – fall 2009
- downloads are up 60 % since NXE Launched
- Xbox live’s first 5 years – 10 billion hours of online gameplay
- 30% increase of adding friends since NXE
- The primetime channel will be release for scheduled programming, one vs 100 will be the first live game show – spring 2009
- 12k TV shows and movies from the netflix partnership
- KODU game creator will help you create edit and play games and even sell them.
360 for me!!!